About The Role
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe Those ninjas work directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns. Using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime in a way the banking world hasn’t seen so far
FinCrime Analysts is the key person to ensure we’ve got it under control, working with the Revolut Compliance team. It’s only for the most responsible, conscientious, brave individuals. The ones who aren’t afraid of challenges of the complex financial world .
We’re a global financial super app, so we have to be available 24/7. That sometimes means working nights and weekends. We’ll compensate you for night shifts but we understand this still isn’t for everyone so please bear that in mind before applying.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing KYC/CDD analysis of individual customers
- Undertaking research, documents checks, and financial crime risk assessment via internal and external sources
- Performing screening
- Detecting and report suspicious activity including the predicate offenses to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Ensuring all documents submitted for CDD are in line with internal policies
- Identifying and analyse alerts generated by the monitoring system in order to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Escalating any red flags and potential risks to the escalation team
- Handling sensitive or confidential information
What You’ll Need
- Flawless English (min. C1)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Willingness to work different shifts
Nice to have
- Fluency in any other language
- Prior experience in banking in risk or AML/KYC function
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
APPLY FROM THE LINK